* Name - David Dent
* Age - 55
* Height - 5’7”
* Occupation - Senior Director, Clinical Research Organisation, Honorary Professor University of Stirling, Entrepreneur in Residence Haydn Green Institute University of Nottingham, Fellow of the Institute of Directors, Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts Manufacture and Commerce
* Married - Yes to Hayley with 3 grown up children Callum (Married to Ashleigh) Rachel and Rebecca.
* Fielded Pbs - Seated Scottish shot put World Record
* Most prized possession - My medals from service in the Army
* Favourite country - Jamaica - where I was born
* Favourite food - Cullen Skink
* Sporting hero - Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson, 11 Paralympic Gold medals
* Best thing about the HGs - The People of all types and ages means a great community spirit
* worst thing about HGs - Bumpy fields to get a wheelchair across
* Favourite film - The Deer Hunter followed by Apocalypse Now
* Hobbies - Highland Games Athletics and Sport in general, Supporting Veterans and Veterans charities, also painting
* Coach/Club - The Wounded Highlanders
* Best performance - the first ever seated athlete to officially compete and gain a World Record in RSHGA history
* dream dinner guests - Montgomery, Martin Luther King, Mohammed Ali
* What would you save if the house was on fire. - My wheelchair !!
* Ambitions in the highland games - Encourage others with disability to take part in, enjoy and compete, and for myself win more competitions, especially any veterans like myself and team mates who have been disabled after injury in combat whilst serving in Her Majesties Armed Forces.
* Name - Trish Lawson
* Age - 34 (forever 21)
* Occupation - Full time student
* Pets - Dogs
* Favourite Country - Switzerland
* Favourite Food - Chicken
* Best thing about the Highland Games - Being able to compete
* Worst thing about the Highland Games - The weather!
* Dream dinner guest - Santa Clause
* Hobbies - Volunteering
* Best performance - Stirling Highland games 2021 3 World Records
* What would you save if your house was on fire? - I would save my dogs
* Ambitions left in the Highland Games - To keep learning and progressing with distances
* Name - Mark William Tonner
* Age - 38
* Height - 5ft 7 inch
* Occupation - Personal trainer/ assistant team leader Princess Trust/ Adaptive Athlete
* Married - No
* Fielded Pbs - 3x World Records in the Upper Limb Loss category
* Most prize possession - Bottle of Whiskey from HRH Prince Charles
* Favourite country - England
* Favourite food - A big lamb roast dinner
* Sporting hero - Eddie Hall
* Best thing about the HGs - Being on the field with your brothers competing and in front of a crowd showing them that if you’ve got limitation nothing can stop you.
* worst thing about HGs - When the games are cancelled due to COVID 19
* Favourite film - Don’t really have a favourite never sat still long enough to watch them
* Hobbies - Weights/ strongman/ Highland games/ drawing
* Coach/Club - Highland games coach (wounded highlanders) Mark Tonner Training (MOB)
* Best performance - 3 world records in one day and also Britain’s strongest disabled man 2021
* dream dinner guests - Eddie Hall, Prince Harry, Mike Tyson
* What would you save if the house was on fire - My kids
* Ambitions in the highland games - Keep pushing myself. Keep smashing records and bring the games to adaptive athletes and show the world what we can do.
* Name - Stephen Palin-Campbell
* Age - 49
* Height - 6ft
* Occupation - Publican
* Married - Yes 23/08/2021
* Fielded PB’s - Stirling 2021
* Most prize possession - My wedding ring.
* Favourite Country - Britain (i don’t see the point of travelling an hour to an airport to wait 3 hours for a flight which takes at least 4 hours. You could drive almost anywhere in the UK in that time)
* Favourite Food - Good quality British food.
* Sporting Hero - Anyone who overcomes adversity to participate in sports. If you prove them wrong then you're a hero!!!
* Best thing about HGs - The atmosphere, the support, the stalls, the different events.
* Worst thing about HGs - Living in Derbyshire!
* Favourite Film - Zulu and my guilty secret is The 5 year engagement.
* Hobbies - I play wheelchair rugby league, I like watching cycling on tv, training at the gym,
* Coach/Clubs - Ireland, Sheffield Eagles, Wounded Highlanders
* Best performance - Not yet been seen.
* Dream dinner guests - My paternal Granddad (killed in Egypt in 1950), my Dad (died when I was 17) and Norman Wisdom.
* What would I save if the house was on fire? - If my wife was already out and safe, it would be our dogs.
* Ambitions in the Highland Games - To break a world record then improve on it year after year, so as to inspire someone to beat it.
* Name - Nick Steele
* Age - 39
* Height - 5 11
* Occupation - Social Media Executive & Radio Presenter & soon to be launching a new project
* Married - Yes
* Fielded Pbs - not very far
* Most prize possession - Medals & Memories
* Favourite country - Scotland
* Favourite food - Marshall’s Macaroni & Cheese
* Sporting hero - Dame Mary Peters
* Best thing about the HGs - Atmosphere
* worst thing about HGs - Going Home & being one of the few who can’t grow a beard
* Favourite film - Stone of Destiny
* Hobbies - Dj’ing, Speaking, CWGC work
* Coach/Club - Wounded Highlanders
* Best performance
* dream dinner guests ( three) - Fabian Ware (founder of Commonwealth War Games Commission), Professor Steven Hawking, Neil Armstrong
* What would you save if the house was on fire - my daughter…and my Great Grandfathers WW1 Medals.
* Ambitions in the highland games - to consistently come last in every event
* Favourite country- Dubai- loved taking part in archery competition and attending uncle’s wedding